Ernst & Young
Beantragen Sie jetzt Ihr Arbeitgeber- oder Firmenprofil. Angebote für Unternehmen
On-the-job training in connection with intensive professional and soft skills training; entry as an intern or assistant/ consultant in all our service lines.
Above-average exam results, relevant work placements (at home or abroad) and/or experience from prior jobs, good German and IT skills, a professional attitude, strong analytical and conceptual skills, mobility, ability to work well in a team, flexibility, ability to work under pressure, drive to succeed, initiative
Relevant fields of study:
Business, economics, financial mathematics, information systems, industrial engineering, mathematics, computer science, law
Approx. 300 new employees (m/f) in our fiscal year 2013/2014
Internship: Possible in all areas, 4-6 months
Thesis: Possible after internship; to be discussed with the Service Line
Career: Entry as an assistant/consultant, promotion up to partner level
The global EY organization refers to all member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited (EYG). Each EYG member firm is a separate legal entity and has no liability for another such entity’s acts or omissions. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information, please visit www.ey.com.
Open Job Positions:
- Rechtsanwältin / Rechtsanwalt mit Fokus Wirtschaftsrecht, insbesondere M&A, Gesellschafts- und Ve...
- Manager Transaction Advisory Services with focus Life Sciences in Basel
- Manager International Tax Services 100% (w/ m) in Zug/ Luzern
- Consultant (w/m) Tax Services / EMEIA Financial Services in Zürich
- Manager - Digital Strategy (w/ m) bei Parthenon-EY in Zürich (per sofort oder nach Vereinbarung)